Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Do Now 02-17-09

How can learning how to use keyboarding rules help you in the future?Knowing how to keyboard will help me if I get a job dealing with computers.Also knowing how to keyboard really quickly is a helpful technique because if I am in college in the future and the teachers assign me a big essay I can just simply do it without whining.It will help me be more organized as an adult.I wont have to worry if someone assigns me a hard project in school.Also knowing how to keyboard will Help use the computer correctly without making any errors and going to websites I'm not suppose to go to.So knowing how to keyboard is an important thing you will need later on in the future.If in the future you have to fill out an application form in order to get a job you can say that you know to keyboard and surely enough you will get the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment